cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provider Order Reference Number.

lodunette
Joining in

Hi. Can you help me find my Provider Order Reference Number in order to forward to Broadbandchoices, please?

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey lodunette, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this, also a warm welcome to the community.

Are you looking it join us and just want your area reference?

You can actually see our deals and if you can get our services here 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

I've been with Virgin Media, which has now merged with O2, since last year. I'm after the provider reference number because I'm in the middle of chasing up a missing voucher that was to be granted after sign-up. I've noticed similar queries on here where forum members were sent a private link for their details in order to continue further.

Thanks.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lodunette 👋 Thanks for getting back to us. 

When you first joined us you should have received an order reference number (included in your contract document email) which is what they should be looking for. 

I will also send you a PM to confirm a few account details just in case we need to re-send the contract information to you.

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi Molly,

Thank you for your reply. I have just checked my contract and I can see a Customer Order Number? Is it simply this? I have replied here as it may be helpful for future reference. 

Thanks.

If you pop back to our agent via the PM @lodunette they will be able to confirm and check this for you.

Thank you.