Menu
Highlighted
Caniblett
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Promotional data allowance

I’ve got a monthly contract with promotional data. I’ve noticed that the dashboard on the app no longer shows this data, just the 1gb of the contract and the 1gb roll forward. I can see it if I click through but as i’m “Spending” the promotional data first it would be helpful, as it has been up until a few days ago when I last checked, to see ALL my data on that first dashboard.  How do I get it to show?

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Promotional data allowance

If you click on the amount of data showing in the main section of the app it shows it - It's at the bottom. You can't see it all on the main section and I agree it's odd but it's a click through so better than nothing?

0 Kudos
reeso
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Same for me. It was fine before my refresh date. 

Would it be do difficult to show the total?

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It has to be kept separate - like mine shows 130GB which is 100GB and my rollover of 30GB - next month I will have used the 30GB and will have 200 + 100 and then probably for every month after that

The promo data is underneath - easy enough system IMHO
0 Kudos
reeso
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Well mine says 20gb left of 20gb. 

When I click to see the breakdown it is 10gb inclusive, 10gb rollover, 30gb promotional data. Any data I use is coming off the promotional 30gb which is now down to 28gb but the first screen still says 20gb left  

I understand it all has to be separated but I want the first screen to say 50gb and reduce as I use it. 

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I want it to say a balance of £100,000,000 in credit - what you want and what you get - well....
0 Kudos
Caniblett
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

This us exactly the situation I was querying. It used to show, in your example, how much was left of the 50gb which was really helpful.  Now it counts down on the 20gb means you’d not know if you were just about to start eating into the 20 or still had nearer 50 left. 

0 Kudos
reeso
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I reported this to the app team. They asked for screen shots and then sent me this reply

Thanks Chris - we’ll get our developers on the case!”

Fingers crossed!

happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Well as of this morning promotional data is at the top of the list and is now included in the total remaining amount. And no update on was needed it is as a server side change 

Awesome and thanks 

reeso
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ah yes, I hadn’t checked for a while. I was expecting an app update. 

It’s the little things eh?  

0 Kudos