Menu
John_xm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems registering for Virgin mobile account.

Hi I am having issues trying to sign up for a  virgin mobile account. I couldn't get pass the password stage yesterday so phoned up and asked for my password to be reset having tried the password I requested I am still unable to sign up any help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems registering for Virgin mobile account.

Hi John,

Thank you for for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to set up a online account. I have had a look our end and it doesn't look like you have spoken to us since, how are things, did you manage to set a online account up?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
John_xm
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No I haven't that's why I joined this forum and have been waiting for a reply,  since  I have already tried  once over the phone and that ended up being a waste of time since the password I requested was not used. I was hoping it could be done here as it's in writing there should be no misunderstanding.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I will be more than happy to help, to do this I will need to clear security, I will send you a invite into a private chat please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos