Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems ordering phone

I have had numerous issues over the past two days. I have a PAYG phone and want to order an upgrade. I had another issue that was sorted over the phone and when trying to order an upgrade I was advised to do it online as it would be easier. I tried and get through all the steps and then after advising me of the next steps I get a "Oops something went wrong" and it does not let me advance.

I was displeased that I was advised to not do it over the phone because I am now waiting in a long queue.

When I called back I waited 45 minutes to be told my password is incorrect (I set this up the day previously and it works online so no idea why).

On top of this I got through after 45 minutes waiting only for the call to be cut off after 2 minutes. I was told I would get called back if this happened but I wasn't. I am queing again but this is ridiculous. All I want to do it order a phone!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems ordering phone

Hi jaketilling,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your first post.

I am sorry you are having issues getting through to one of our agents we currently have call centres closed and we are trying to help customers as soon as we can. We cannot process orders from here. 

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos