cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor mobile signal everywhere

Dan81736
Joining in

A few months ago I transferred from O2 to virgin mobile. I am using the same handset as before (iPhone) yet I am finding the mobile signal to be extremely poor in most places I visit. 

how do I report these signal issues so they can be rectified because right now I am throwing money away by using virgin mobile’s services. 

I wish I had stayed with O2, they weren't great but at least I could send a damn text message!

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dan, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with mobile signal. I'd like to take a closer look into it and see what we can do to help - please look out for my PM so we can confirm a few detail & we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

how do I report these signal issues so they can be rectified because right now I am throwing money away by using virgin mobile’s services

New VM mobile contracts are carried by Vodafone's network, despite the VMO2 merger.  It could be that the local Voda mast is out of commission or on reduced service due to maintenance work, and if that's the case things should improve in due course.  Unfortunately, it is equally, perhaps even more probable you've just got crap Voda coverage where it matters for you.  In that latter case nothing is likely to be done unless Vodafone already have in place investment plans for improving coverage around you.  Certainly Voda won't invest just because VM's customers are complaining, since the MVNO deal between VM and Voda won't include any requirements to extend the network on VM's behalf.