Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service

I can not receive calls to my virgin sim having ported my number over from my previous provider.

This has been ongoing for over 2 weeks now.

As a provider of telecommunications I have never come across a worse company to contact to resolve issues. Your staff are incompetent, patronising and down right rude.

I am sick of calling 789 to either get through to above said customer service operative, for the call (from my virgin mobile) to cut out part way through and receive no call back (despite assurances that I would get a call on my alternative number) or to not even reach an operative because the call fails.

I have received no response to the text messaging service you offer. This is ridiculous. How on earth do I get this resolved??? 

I need to be able to receive phone calls - what is the point of having a phone that doesn’t? I am told it is with the technical team - can someone please tell me what they are doing if I am not able to speak to anyone competent about the issue? The excuses I have received so far for not being able to get phone calls is because my phone number hadn’t fully ported over (funny that I could make calls and receive text messages), I have dial assist on (it is switched off and the number saved in my phone starts with 0 not +44), I am in ‘Do not disturb’ mode (do you not think I would have checked this before calling?)... please can I ask for someone sensible to contact me to resolve this? I also expect some sort of goodwill compensation for listening to your awful hold music for over 4 hours! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

Hi SBailey, welcome to our Forum and sorry to hear that you're unable to receive calls after porting the umber to us. I can understand how this is frustrating for you. Can you check your online account to see whether the number you ported is on there?

Can you confirm whether it's just calls you cannot receive and whether they are all calls or just certain numbers? Are you able to send and receive texts to that number?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It has ported and I have received a text message to confirm it has fully ported. 

I can send and receive text messages, make phone calls but not receive them. People have tried to call me from a number of different providers and they all get the same message ‘you have dialled an incorrect number. Please check the number and try again’

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back  with clarification SBailey. I'll send you a Private Message so I can look at the network details for you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos