Menu
Rainsan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service

Recently just before black friday i upgraded my virgin media contract and did not get what was advertised,it was an apple i phone 11 pro max with an airpods.airpods was not delivered with the phone.

i have waited couple of days thought it might be delivered separately but when i called to ask about the airpods delivery and to exchange my phone to get a different one they said airpods been delivered according to Yodel courier service and to exchange  that,i will have to return the phone with airpods or i can not do anything.For the airpods i was told file a missing case by sending email to virgin media products team with the photography of delivery package.so i did.

couple of days later i called again to get the update on my query and found out there was not any missing case reported on virgin media’s system .then i had to do it again from side & their end.

waited about 3 days then i called again,i had a reply saying replacement airpods on the way it should be delivered within 5 working days,again no delivery,no communication.

called again no communication,no notes on my account whats so ever.Every time i called i had go over the story again & again finally i spoken to a manager explained everything that i want exchange the phone but i did not have the airpods as I haven’t received that in the first place.’he told there is nothing he can do.If i want to exchange or return the contract i have give them the airpods’even he asked me to buy one (Airpods)from my money and return the phone so they process the cancellation or exchange.i was shocked by his answer and worried if I passed the 14 days i wont be able to return the mobile phone and i will get stuck with the phone i do not like.so i agreed and ask to send me the bag (giffer) for return.i tried to get a replacement sim as my old one stopped working,unfortunately i could not do that cause i have to complete the return process First.

Now its been over 2weeks no bags (requested twice)called about 20 times tried talk to someone on the chat no success,emailed no reply.

worse thing about virgin media customer no communication,they never take any  note, do not have customer service.

and the complain procedure is more worse

phone calls no reply,messaging service you get 10 people in same conversation and they will ask you same thing again and again.

now its been almost a month i have no sim card,no airpods,can not use the mobile and i am still getting charged.

so please can someone tell what to do and where i can knock to resolve this.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

Hi Rainsan,

Thank you for your post. I'm truly sorry to hear about what has happened with your airpod's and when you've spoken with agents. 

To be able to look into this further I will private message you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
nickwjona
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So will ask again , how do I complain about poor service?
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nickwjona, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that you want to make a complaint about the poor service. 

Can you expand on what's happened exactly so we can help further? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos