Menu
LauraQ
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor communication from virgin

Please can someone call me in relation to several on going complaints I have with yourself. 

I have been promised multiple call backs from you and have not once been contacted. I have been waiting over 8 weeks for my initial complaint to be investigated and when it eventually was the letter you sent back was fundamentally incorrect and in the paragraph detailed ‘what we’ve done about your complaint’ all that had been written was an incorrect description of my complaint. 

Your inability to communicate with customers is causing me no end of stress and I really need someone to take ownership of this. 

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor communication from virgin

If VM haven't resolved a complaint to your total satisfaction with eight weeks of receiving it, then you can escalate to the industry arbitration scheme CISAS.  They'll sort it out.

I'll flag your post for the forum staff to advise - if they can quickly get the matter resolved then that would be quicker and easier for both sides, but you may want to set a time limit in your own mind (eg four working days) that VM have to take ownership and sort it out, and if there's no real progress by whatever limit you choose, then contact CISAS.  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor communication from virgin

Hi LauraQ,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for taking the time to post here.

I am really sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the way we've handled your complaints and for the experience you've had with us. We would really like to help and ensure that any issues you have are resolved within a timely manner. 

Can you please let us know what the complaints are about so we can advise further and look into this?

Many thanks,

Beth