Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please cancel SIM migration

I'd like to cancel the SIM migration for my account - new SIM doesn't work in my old Virgin Nokia 3310 (and I don't want to pay for it to be unlocked, waiting up to 30 days for this to be done and then possibly still not work anyway - been seeing all these issues already raised on your forums).  I've tried requesting a PAC from my phone (old SIM) but this doesn't work; I've tried requesting a PAC from my online a/c but this didn't work either.

I'd also really like a refund of my PAYG balance as it looks like I will never actually be able to use this due to all the changes you are making to the network.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please cancel SIM migration

Hi Margaretwalker, 

Thanks for your post an welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear that you want to leave us due to the SIM migration, we'd be sad to see you go. 

If the new SIM doesn't work in your phone we do have options so that you can stay with us, or we can cancel the SIM migration. 

If you want to reply to the message I'm sending now and we'll take it from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please cancel SIM migration

Not a problem at all 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos