Menu
Stevo3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone upgrade not delivered

I ordered a new phone upgrade (Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus) on 12.09.2020

I received confirmation to say it would be delivered on 14.09.2020 between 7am and 9pm.  Also that I would get an email or text from YODEL with a 2hr window advising if delivery time that day.

2 days and several Live Chats later i still have no phone, no apology or decent explanation as to why YODEL have still not picked up my phone for delivery from the Vigin HQ where apparently my phone is waiting to be dispatched from!!

I even tried calling YODEL who advised they had no order under my address or name.

I've just been given excuse after excuse with no real genuine or constructive answer.

All this after signing a new 3 year! Contract with Virgin!

Ive been a customer for several years now and I must admit pandemic or not the service hasn't got any better only worst!!

I'm now considering exercising my right to cancel my order and contract  with Virgin within 14 days as the customer service has been disgusting.

Somebody please tell me what is going on!!! Otherwise I'll be drawing media attention, and launching and independent investigation to address all those accountable.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone upgrade not delivered

Good Afternoon Stevo3,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Terribly sorry to see this hasn't been picked up sooner, and for the inconvenience or distress this issue has caused

Have you been given any clarity, from either ourselves or Yodel since your post on Wednesday?

If you're still unsure as to what's happening with the order, drop a response below and we'll seek to look into this for you 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Stevo3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I have been promised an update on several occasions and still no update  no phone! 

Nobody seems to know what's going on with my Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus upgrade with Active Watch, which was meant for delivery on 14.09.2020  Even though I've done all i need to do on my part.  It's just funny how everything when so smoothly intil it was time to delivery the actual phone, then all of a sudden everything isn't working.

I'm at the point now where I'm considering cancelling my virgin TV and broadband, as well as this order.  Also contacting the Ombudsman and taking this to social media seems to be the only option I have left at this point unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Stevo3

Sorry to hear this

Do you still need this chasing up

I have sent you a private message to pass security just incase 

Gareth_L