Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone order

I was trying to do an online order for a contracted iPhone 11 64gb on 14/04/2020 as an existing customer, but an error message appeared after confirming my address and delivery date. 

I forgot to take a screenshot but it was along the lines of there has been an issue with your order, a member of our team will be in touch if we need to.
I have not signed for or confirmed my order. It is not appearing in my orders. 

I know this was only yesterday, but I’m unsure if my order is still in the system or if I should begin my order again. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone order

I am a virgin media field technician . All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experience with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful.

Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to virgin media. For more information please DM me

If you DM me your name and phone number I can pass it on to the team to give you a call today about the deal

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone order

And what is your advice?
I’m not interested in this deal, I just want to order my new phone before I am billed for my current rolling contract on the 24th April.

0 Kudos