Menu
muadz
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone number in quarantine how to get pac code for it

Rang up virgin to cancel my contract and asked for pac code. Then called back as and the Indian call centre guy offered me a better deal to stay so I did. However this virgin call centre guy giving us better deal lied to us when he offered us to stay. 2 weeks later my sim got deactivated after the 30 day pc code expired and put in quarantine when the guy we called said we would continue as normal on a new contract. We call virgin again then this woman saying that we only asked to cancel and she said they would investigate if he lied. Turns out he did lie and made up excuses saying we will train him better. And they refuse to get my phone number back out of quarantine even though they messed up. Saying we can’t get the number back.
i read online you can get it out of quarantine within the 60 days here 3/4 down page. Who do I call to get it done as these call centre people in India are not educated enough to work it out.

https://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/guides/mobile/can-i-keep-my-mobile-number

how can I get the pac code again and retrieve my phone number out of quarantine. If I can’t how can I report virgin for their failure. Do I go to Ofcom?

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone number in quarantine how to get pac code for it

Hello muadz,

Really sorry to hear of the issues with your mobile account and PAC code, we understand the frustration this is causing and are eager to look into this further for you. Welcome to the community.

In order to look into this further for you I'm going to need some more details, I will send you a Private Message requesting these and look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos