Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone not holding a charge in the battery

Hi all,

This is the first time I have been on here, I have a iPhone 7 on contract, my problem that I have is that it doesn’t seem to hold a charge and is nearly always showing 1% of battery charge whenever I go to use it or it won’t turn on. 
My other gripe is the storage on the phone, you can’t really have any apps music stored on it because the capacity is so low, what is the use of having a smart phone if you can’t use it as one?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not holding a charge in the battery

Hi,
Please send me a PM (hover over my name) with some more info and I can look into this for you.

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not holding a charge in the battery

How long have you had the phone? Depending on use batteries have a finite life.

If memory serves me correctly the 7 started off with 32Gb of memory which was reasonable for it's day. It is possible to use it as a Smartphone. Make sure you delete unused apps on a regular basis. Recently done that on my Android and it is surprising what you free up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos