Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone not delivered after 3 weeks!

A timeline of my wifes recent interaction with Virgin Mobile and an unresolved situation...

12th Dec - ordered iPhone XR

13th Dec - email received saying that it was being delivered on 14th

14th Dec - never received phone

18th Dec - called Virgin to chase up to be told that account needed verifying and someone from virgin would call in 24-48 hours

22nd Dec - called Virgin after not receiving a call. Was told that one of your employees had filled out a form that took 3-5 working days and by 24th would receive a phone call or email to notify me of delivery date.

26th Dec - After not hearing back from Virgin, I called again to be told that the order had been cancelled on 13th but could see contract was still active. The Virgin employee cancelled the contract apparently and reordered everything again!

31st December - after not hearing anything from Virgin (again) I called to be told that the order had been delivered on 14th December by Yodel which it obviously hasn’t!

The first payment for the phone and contract has been taken out on 27th December despite not receiving the handset and sim. Could you please get someone to call me ASAP to resolve this. As a Virgin Media household we are extremely disappointed with how this has been dealt with.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not delivered after 3 weeks!

Good Morning lauriestoddart,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you're still waiting for your phone to be delivered

Let's look into the account and see if we can get this sorted for you, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laura

i am currently going through the same situation with virgin mobile and yodel? 

every time i try to ring its pointless and just get thobbed off with a call back upon investigated the whereabouts of the phone myself it came out that yodel Preston had misplaced the phone, ill use misplaced lightly as they came up with an excuse that i ask them to hold it while i cant change any of deliver options made by virgin media.

I have also started paying for this service which is not good when i have no handset or sim card to be paying for. 

its such a good service from one of leading communications companies in Britain, the day this company collapses and drags Yodel with it will be a day worth celebrating

Shambles!!   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron_ thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry you've still not received your handset.  I'd like to investigate to see if we have any updates for you.  To help me do this I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the tope right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not delivered

Was suppose to get new phone Wednesday after a long wait and passed to 2 different people was told it has been dispatched will receive it Friday waited all day and still no phone. First time been with Virgin and service is awful

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not delivered

Thank you for your post Julia7 and welcome to our community.

I'll check on this for you by popping over a private message to you now so we can pass some security.

Please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos