Wondering if anyone can help, virgin customer services don't seem to be understanding my issue.
1) Received a package, signed for it, didn't open it immediately as was busy.
2) Another ring on the door a little later, courier says package has been misdelivered can he have it back. I look at the name and address on the package and it's correct, so I tell him, it's ok mate, I'll send it back myself if there is an issue.
3) Open the package and it's an iphone14 Max with a letter from Virigin Mobile, realised something was amiss as I hadn't ordered one.
4) Get a couple of calls asking to send it back, when I ask for their number they put the phone down.
5) Call Virgin mobile to explain, and the person answering the phone doesn't have a clue what I'm on about, tried explaining it was a fraud case but they just didn't get it.
6) Called again, and after a bit of explaining they got it and said somebody from the fraud team would call me back.
7) No call back, so call them again, again waiting for a call back but no dice.
😎 They send a returns bag, I wasn't able to deal with this straight away, but on the note they just assumed it was a normal return.
9) I send the phone back (after 14 days thad passed) with a letter explaining what happened hoping for a call back from someone in the UK to clear it up.
10) Two days later the Iphone comes back to me, saying that as I haven't returned it on time they are sending it back. Absolutely no reference to the letter I sent or a call back.
This is driving me spare, what do I do?
Thanks in advance.
Hi there @Thomas1277
Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.
I am so sorry that you have faced this issue regarding a mobile phone and thank you again for popping to the forums, I'll be happy to look into this closer with you via a Private Message.
I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.