Menu
ShoMobile
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone change

• Hi, I recently got a new phone with virgin mobile - Huawei p40 Pro. I'm over the 14 day period but wondered what my options are if I was to return for a different phone? What charges would I incur? I love the phone but didn't research enough into it as I didn't realise just how many of my usual apps It doesn't have due to their problem with Google! Very frustrating! 
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone change

Hi ShoMobile,

Welcome to the community forum! So sorry for our delayed response and to hear you're unhappy with the handset you chose.

Sadly we can't help much with handset returns and orders here from there forums, so if you were looking into the possibility of swapping your handset for a different make and model, the best thing to do would be to text us on 0753 305 1809 or call us on 0345 454 1111 and our mobile team can help further with that.

Let us know how you get on

Beth

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone change

Hello

Here is a solution for you https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/community/details/%5BHuawei-P40-Pro%5D-How-to--use-Google-Apps-via-We...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos