Menu
Jojogill
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone calls not hearing

When someone calls or I call it will just be black they will pick up but no I e can hear anything. Then when i call again just after it works 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone calls not hearing

Good Afternoon Jojogill,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see this has not been answered much sooner

Can you please advise me if this is still on going or if this has been resolved?

If this is still on going, can you please try your SIM card in an alternative handset to see if the issue persists?

Is it also possible to see if a different SIM card inserted into the handset will produce the same result?

Would also be helpful if you're able to tell me the age of the handset, as well as the make and model, and of any other diagnostics you've ran on the handset - have you perhaps attempted a manual network search to ensure you're connected to the correct provider?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Jojogill
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi so I’m in Austria and the issue is still going ahead. So idk if that’s the reason but if I call them back or they call me quickly after it works. 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are you able to answer the questions above please? It helps in trying to diagnose the problem. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos