cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Disconnected

Maha25
Joining in

Hi, I have been a customer with you for over 5 years now, I had a join account with my ex wife who I have now separated with and my phone was disconnected, I tried for months to switch over to be the account holder for my own phone number and customer service kept telling me they cannot talk to me because I'm not the account holder! I have paid off all my bills and now my phone has been disconnected I am unable to receive text messages and phone calls. I am getting fed up now being told different things by different people from Virgin Media all I want is my phone to be connected again or at least put my number back on the service as I am unable to logon to my emails and work as it requires a code to be sent over to me!!!

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Maha25

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am going to send you a private message so I can get some further details and we can discuss this securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide