Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Password forgotten

My current mobile handset is broken beyond repair and I have bought a replacement phone but I now need a 3FF SIM or microSIM to fit it, not the current standard SIM that I have.

I have had my virgin pay as you go phone for so long I have forgotten the account password for which I am being asked.  I am now facing going to another pay as you go provider as I cannot get access to be sent a new SIM.  I cannot even get a PAC code to transfer the number to any new provider. Is there any other way around this problem? I feel rather sad at the thought of having to leave Virgin mobile after all these years.

A few years ago I contacted Virgin and requested a top up  card, which I still use, that was sent to my home address. Can this not be leveraged somehow to get a way forward?

IL2

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Password forgotten

Hi IL2,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that your handset has broken and you haven't been able to order a replacement SIM for the new one. We do have secondary security questions in place which we can ask the account holder if they fail to remember their memorable account word.

I'm going to send you over a private message now so I can grab some details and take a look at this for you. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos