Menu
ShellJ85
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parked

Has anyone else had the same issue of the phone they ordered saying parked? 2 orders and 1 1/2 weeks later still no phone call or email to say about order. I have rang virgin numerous times with each phone call saying that i need to wait for a confirmation. I am very frustrated and very close to going elsewhere. It it even legit? I have become suspicious that because prices are so cheap, they are able to handle the demand of orders?

0 Kudos
ShellJ85
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parked!

Is anyone actually receiving the mobile phones that have been placed on parked??  

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked!

Hello shellJ85

Sorry to hear your order has been parked 

This happens when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because the credit check had failed.

Can I ask if this is still the case for you at the moment? If not let me know and I can take a look for you.
Gareth_L

0 Kudos