Menu
Widget456
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Parked

Hi, I signed up for a new mobile contact yesterday and it said the phone would be delivered on Monday, but I've just checked the order status and it says parked. Does this mean it won't be turning up tomorrow then? There are absolutely no details about what is going on and I don't want to spend all day waiting for a delivery if it won't be turning up then.

Can someone please let me know what is going on?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Fletch2
Just joined
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked

Same thing has happened to me. You can’t get through to Virgin Mobile over the phone. 

0 Kudos
Widget456
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I'm starting to have doubts now, I know everything is a bit more difficult while this coronavirus it about, but to not be told what is going on, wondering if I should have gone with a different company.

Hope it gets sorted for you soon.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Widget456,

Have you been advised further on the progress of your order since you last posted?

If not, I can take a further look into this for you via a private message. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Ryanpritchard19
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have placed an order today and was given a delivery date of tomorrow 31st of July but my order has been parked? What dose this mean? I can't get through on the phone to see what's needed if anything? I have just been accepted for virgin home broadband which is being installed on Monday 3rd of August so I'm not sure what's happening???

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums Ryanpritchard19,

Sorry to see you've been left in the dark in regards to your mobile phone order, have you been issued any clarity or received the handset/SIM card since your post on Thursday?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos