Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parked?

hi i placed a mobile contract order and it has been parked iv been with another company for the last 6 years the only reason im messaging is because i need to know if its actually coming or not i booked it for when i did as im not in work that day and if it turns up any other day i wont be there to collect it can you help please and give me an update on my order thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked?

ok iv spent all day running around in circles trying to call and using chat no one can help and when ever i do get through to someone all i get is wrong department we will transfer you now 6 fricken hours in that chat and numerous calls got me no where all i want now is this order to be canceled iv already agreed an upgrade plan with three who guess what were happy to help and actually speak to me this has been one of the worst experiences ever and one im never going to do again you have just lost me as a customer for life cancel my order because if it turns up now after today i will be returning it
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked?

Hi sidewindersnake, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry there's been a delay with your order, and that it's got to the point you'd prefer to cancel. I can't help with the cancellation unfortunately but if you'd like me to look into what happened or confirm the current status of the order just send me a PM confirming your order number & I'll do all I can to help.

Alternatively the cancellation team can be reached on 0345 600 0789 or by text on +44753 305 1809. 

Tom

0 Kudos