cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Kelly_Anne2001
Joining in

Good morning,

I placed an order online for a phone contract on Friday [MOD EDIT: Personal details] and since Friday my order has been marked as parked, saying that there is a problem with my order and I will be contacted.

Yesterday I spoke to someone on your live chat service who advised me I will receive a call within 48 hours of purchase.

Through reading your responses on the community I rang the number provided which has now confused me even more. With a lot of the comments on the community being quite negative I'm now worried.

I just wish to know what is happening to my order and why it has been parked.

Many thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kelly_Anne2001,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Mobile order! I understand that it has been parked and you've not been contacted by our team about this yet.

In order to have this looked into further and see why your order was parked for the moment, we would encourage you to contact our Mobile team directly on 0345 600 0789, or text us on +44753 301 6422 to have this issue looked into. You can also use our Chatting tool on our Mobile Help and Support page, where our staff can investigate this further for you.

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you need any further assistance going forward.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs