Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

Placed my order on Saturday and had it confirmed to then be notified that it had been parked and someone would be in contact.  Rang and hung on the phone for over a hour yesterday, call connected and credit check completed but then the operator hit a problem and wasn’t able to revisit my parked order for at least two hours but he was due to finish work within the hour.  However, he did promise to call me today after 1pm but I’m still waiting for the call.  He advised that stock was low on my order (that should have been delivered yesterday!) and I’ve just hung on the phone again for 30 minutes and just not prepared to do it again!  New customer to Virgin mobile and now feeling very nervous that this might not be a good move . . .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

A warm welcome to our Community Forum MrsN and sorry to hear about your parked order. 

I've managed to find your details using the information we have on here and can see that you've spoken to a member of the Team since you last posted. I hope the agent was able to answer your queries and do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos