Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

Hi I ordered a iPhone 12 pro on 21 October, had all the welcome account emails saying I'm in. Check my order to see my order is parked, I know at the moment things are far from normal , but waiting this long is a bit frustrating especially if waited this long only to be turned down.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

Hi I pre ordered the iphone 12 on the 19/10, latest i have heard is that it is going to take 15 working days from when i pre ordered the phone to arrive. They told me this by the live chat but i have not received an email confirming this so it might be worth trying to contact them 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

Hi spiglet38

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the delayed reply. When an order is parked, this means the back office team need to do extra checks before making a final decision on whether or not we can offer you the deal in question. This process takes no longer than 3 working days and you'd be contacted either way.

I've not been able to locate your account with the Forum details provided so do let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos