Menu
Abigail21
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Parked order?!

Hello, I made an order for a phone with a switch and game on Friday, around lunchtime. Since it was placed before 5/5:30pm it was due for next day delivery. Brilliant, however it’s now Monday and it’s still not here. So I looked and it says the order is “parked” and they need a few more checks or something.

I know for a fact that the credit check was done on Friday lunchtime because I got the email from Experian saying that Virginmedia did a hard search on me and my account. So that cannot be the issue.

Can somebody PLEASE advice. As I move house very soon and do not want to 1) miss the delivery.. 2) Have it get delivered to the wrong place.. 3) Be waiting on something that isn’t happening.. 4) Be paying for a service that I am just simply not receiving.

I have done the online chat rooms thrice. 1st time it just went back to the triage bot in the middle of the conversation. 2nd time the person I spoke to spoke to me for roughly three minutes and then said that they would be away from their desk for the next hour and would get back to me eventually.. and the 3rd time I just was told to wait and wait..

I’m beginning to think that this is all just simply not worth it anymore! It’s a complete waste of time and effort at the minute!

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order?!

Hi Abigail21,

I'm sorry you've been unable to speak to an agent about your parked order via our online chat and it's not the experience we like to hear. I'm unsure what happened but have managed to find your details using the information we have on here and can see that you have started online chats with us.

I'll send you a Private Message so I can get some more details from you and have a look at the order. Please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Abigail21
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I have already cancelled the order as it was just simply not worth all the hassle I had had before even being “accepted” for the order. Thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very sorry for the experience @Abigail21, I do hope you'll give us another chance in the future. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos