Menu
phillcollins86
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

I'm getting a little worried about the services I'm going to get with the conversations I have has with the customer service team already.

Done an order for a new handset as it's an amazing price for the phone I want but my order has been parked.

It says to phone customer service for any more information which I did and the rep hung up on me when she couldn't answer my question.

Reading on the forum's it sounds like they forget to call you to clear up the order issue. I go on holiday on Friday and was hoping to have my new phone ready for my holiday.

Any tips on how to get through to the credit team who deal with this side of the service?

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

Good Afternoon phillcollins86,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been left in the dark in regards to your handset order, have we been able to shed any light on this, since your post?

If you're still seeking an explanation, do feel free to come back to us, and we'll take this to PM and look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
phillcollins86
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorted now. Got a lovely lady call at midday the next day who explained the security checks and pushed my order through to be delivered the very next day

Phone is here and working well.

Next job is to cancel my O2 agreement and port my number over. Already found the place to do it

Thanks again

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know phillcollins86

Pleased to hear this has been resolved.

If you need us to perform the number port, this can be done via our Community Forums.

Feel free to come back to us if needed. Hope you're enjoying your holiday

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos