Menu
shauns2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

Hi,I ordered a pay monthly device with you this afternoon,my order is showing as Parked and I've had no correspondence email since,I've tried to call the number given in the email and was on hold for nearly 40 minutes,I also tried the live chat which as it stands has been waiting for nearly 2 hours,I've also text the number you suggested I should text but no reply either.

Can you tell me what is going on with my order please? I picked this as it seems like a decent deal and under the premise that it would be delivered on Tuesday I chose it,why is my order parked? Can I have this looked into,if there's a problem I'd rather just know and I really don't want to but I can go elsewhere tomorrow and have it for Tuesday?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

Hi there @shauns2020

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that there has been a delay with your order and delivery. I have been able to locate your account from your forum information so unable to update or provide any further information as yet; I will need to pop you a Private Message so we can take some details and have a check at the status for you. 

Please look out for a Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply if you still need any help. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos