Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

Hi, 

I placed an order for a pay monthly mobile on 31st May and was told my order was parked and i would be contacted soon. It's been 2 days now and i haven't heard anything. My current mobile isn't functioning and thought it would be a quicker service in getting the mobile that i ordered. If anyone has any advice about this, it would be helpful to know.

Thankyou,

Holly.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

Hi holly_lou151, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear your order has been parked. This usually happens when further checks are required before releasing the order. 

The checks can take up to 5 days to complete. 

As a few days have now passed since you first posted to the Community, can you please let us know if you have received any updates from the team?

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie, 

Thankyou for replying! I'm still waiting for a response in regards to my parked order. I've tried live chats but it's just automated and says that it will connect me to a team member but I never get a reply.

Thankyou, 

Holly.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for you reply. 

I am going to need to check things from our side so I will pop you over a private message now. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos