Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

Hi, I had ordered a phone on the 4th of may which said the estimated delivery was meant to be today, I got an email saying you'll get in touch with me in 24 hours to confirm my order never did. Then I get another email titled ''next steps for your order''. It said there's only a few more checks to do and will let me know when its confirmed. I click the LEARN MORE button and it doesn't even work. i check my order manually and it says parked. It is now the delivery date which is 9th of may and I still haven't got a confirmation email. I have no phone so I cant even call customer service! I've checked online and many people experienced this! PLEASE fix this ASAP as I need this phone to access my mobile banking app to PAY for my STUDENT LOAN!! GET BACK TO ME ASAP!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order

Hi there,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that you're still waiting on an update regarding your parked order. Usually with parked orders, the Support Team is waiting on something such as for more information from the customer, stock, or other required checks.

There may be a backlog with it being the Bank Holiday which may explain the delay. I appreciate you're eager to get the order pushed along but please give them a little more time such as 24 hours and check the status again to see if it moves and let us know if it doesn't so we can check.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I've waited more than 24 hours as I understand the bank holiday might've delayed the order but it is now the 12th, 3 days after and my order still remains ''parked''. Please fix this as it is an emergency, I have no phone and I use my phone to use my finance apps. Please get back to me asap!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI there, we are sorry that you have not received the handset, have you managed to speak to us so that we can confirm why the order is parked? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have no phone! I am unable to make any calls regarding anything which is why I am posting on this forum. But my order is parked and it has been parked for a while. Please fix this as it is an emergency, I need my phone to manage my finance. Get back to me soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We will send you a private message - Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team