Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Parked order

Hi, 

I placed an order for a pay monthly Samsung on Friday 17th April. Other than an email on the day to say checks were being carried out, I have heard nothing. My order is showing as Parked and no info as to when I'm going to receive my phone. My existing contract is due for renewal and I want to be ready with virgin before then.

Anyone in the same position can help with timelines? 

Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Parked order

Hi Sheepish666,

Thanks for your post and reaching out the Community Centre, sorry to hear that you are still waiting on your order. A mobile order can be parked for a number of reasons, the main one tends to be information conflicts, such as the order being under one name and address but the delivery being under another address or name,as perhaps intending to be a gift or a purchase for someone else. It could also be due to the data stored against the customer account hasn't been updated, like a house move, but the order is being done under the new address. Data discrepancies or checks can add additional days of up to 7 -10 working days before progression of the order.

It may be that it will require speaking directly with a member of the team at 789 or 0345 6000 789. Unfortunately sales order processing or completion will require speaking directly with the sales team as this involves data verification or credit checks which we will not be able to do via the Community Forums. I hope this information helped.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

also have a parked order, asked to contact the team, however keep going around in circles on the phone and live chat. I just want to know if I need to go elsewhere. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi deetoxicity,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this.

What has been advised on the chat up to now?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Nothing yet, keep going around in circled with the automated bot!

I received an email asking to call the team or connect via chat, neither of which seems to be working, I can't even see the order status online aside from a big "parked" message. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Has the bot advised it will pass you over to a team yet to discuss this?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

No, it just says the team are all asleep? I would just like to know WHY the order was parked as I'm really not interested in a sim only deal so would like to cancel if this is what they're leaving me for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I would message again requesting to speak with an agent. The Bot should pass you over to another team. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have done this, several times. It says to come back as everyone is sleeping and then gives me a time of 9:30am. So I assume the chat is closed until tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Okay, this isn't something we would normally be able to assist with over Forum's. But what I will do is private message you so I can look into this and see if there is anything I can help with.

^Martin

0 Kudos