cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order on new phone application. No working phone to call about this.

sastusbulbas
Tuning in

Hello.

Not sure if this can be sorted here, I recently applied for a phone package, it is currently showing as parked.

Problem is, I am not available between 7am to 7pm due to work, and do not have a working mobile phone hence me ordering a new phone. All my bills and banking were done via mobile and due to no mobile I am currently only able to access email late evenings.

Can anything be done via email or here to get me rolling?

Thankyou, Steve.

13 REPLIES 13

Still wanting to change my Full House, M350, Talk weekends broadband bundle to a simple Gig1 Broadband with landline bundle as advertised for £64.

I am paying way too much I feel for the current package and want to reduce my expendature as we do not need the TV service but would benefit from better broadband, I do not want to call a call center and spend an afternoon discussing these requirements just to be told I can have Volt Ultimate for £127 per month and that Gig1 on its own would cost more than £127. That sounds ridiculous. No time for these circular converstations with a call center where I am clearly lied to.

Sky are offering Gigabit Broadband for £52 for 18 months then £60 per month after, with Pay As You talk phone line. They even offer Sky TV at £14 per month for that period.

As Sky offer Gigabyte internet with a TV package and phone line for £66.00 That is half what I pay for my current package!

Phone order for the iPhone 13 Pro with Ipad Air and Airpods has went from parked to cancelled so I will be looking at the iPhone 14 Pro Max 1024gb instead of the iPhone 13 Pro bundle.Of course no real point tying this contract to Virgin Media when all suppliers have similar deals unless I am sticking with Virgin.

Depending on how the Broadband change goes, if I have a Virgin package change and stay with Virgin Media then I will of course want all bills under one supplier and for that direct debit to be on the 1st of each month as currently its anything from 26th to 30th which does not work and causes problems.

I will still need a mobile contract, but we currently have three overpriced Virgin 20gb sim contracts, two at £30 and one at £17. So I will need to look at transfering numbers from them and a couple of non Virgin sims if I can change somehow, there are five of us and would be looking at 25gb to 30gb plans.

Smarty have a Sim bundle package offer that gives 10% off additional sims for the family with a special offer price of 50gb for £10 per month for 12 months with a 10% discount for multiple sims, basically five 50gb sim cards for £45 a month for 12 months, dropping to 30gb data after that 12 month offer. But would prefer all this to be under one contract, one payment plan even if costs are not the same.

If I end up with a Virgin Mobile contract and sim can I still have additional sims for the family? Or is there a limit?

Hi there @sastusbulbas

Thank you for popping back to us. 

Unfortunately we are not able to arrange package changes via the forums, you would need to call us on 0345 454 1111 so an agent can look into this for you. 

I can advise that we are not able to guarantee new customer offer will be available to existing customers, but our agents will do all they can to find an appropriate deal for you. 

Thank you.

Can you tell me if that is a UK number and I wont be lied to?

Hell can you explain why a current Virgin Media customer out of contract should be quoted OVER £127 for Gig1 broadband when no other provider charges such a price? Sky charge their customers £60, not over £120! And it costs £52 for a new customer for 18 months, then goes up to £60, NOT OVER £127.

I mean is Virgin Media and their staff demented living under a rock and only making profit due to scamming customers on old outdated packages? Its like you are sticking the middle finger up toi current customers and pushing us away if we dont like rip off package costs. I mean **bleep** get a bloody grip, I am practically paying Volt Ultimate prioces for an old M350 package and so far Virgin Media staff are like so what we dont give a F***.

How the hell can your company state a customer OUT OF CONTRACT cannot reduce their bill? That it will cost more than Volt Ultimate JUST to get gigabit internet?

When Sky as just ONE example can give better for less to existing customers, and even better to new.

Do you actually have working managers and supervisors, or is there some massive gap in comms between management, the company and just a ridiculously high turnover of inexperienced staff who dont care and prefer to sit on their mobiles watching Tik Tok while bored dealing with customers.

I'm sorry for any disappointment the deals we currently have available may be causing you @sastusbulbas. If you remain unhappy with the deals we provide and would like to raise your concerns further, please refer to our complaints code of practice. As with all providers we do introductory offers to new customers, at the start of all of our customer’s time with us they will have benefited from such a deal. Once this expires we'll always do all we can to offer the best existing customer deal available. If you would like to discuss the options available to you please give us a call on 0345 454 1111 / 150 Option 1. The number provided is our customer service line, this can direct you to any of our call centres both in the UK and overseas. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley