Menu
Gally2407
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Parked new customer

Absolutely livid!!! Such incompetent staff. Ordered a mobile contract today to be told you will shortly receive an email with your contract details to sign, send it back and your phone will be dispatched!! NO email received so rang to be told my account “parked” couldn’t tell me why might be my card might be my account number someone from “back office” will call you in 2-3 days. Terrible customer service why you have to wait 2-3 days for a phone call which I wasn’t told about when ordering. Asked to speak to a manager to be told you will get a call back in 30-60mins waited 2 hours NO call back, rang AGAIN asked for a manager put on hold then kindly cut off rang AGAIN cut off AGAIN!!! Ludicrous I wish I had stayed with 02, will never recommend virgin mobile to anyone. Still in the lurch sat waiting!! Fuming isn’t the word, sick of talking to staff abroad who are talking of a “script” because they have NO idea!! 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked new customer

Hi Gally2407

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

This happens when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because the credit check had failed. 

Can I ask if this is still the case for you at the moment? If not let me know and I can take a look for you. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos