cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked Order

maylana
Joining in

ORDER NUMBER: 100001575344410

I'm trying to cancel my order by Whatsapp but the BOT doesn't help. My order is parked. I no longer need the product. I just want you to confirm the cancellation. Just that!

I've already sent my name, email, address, password, etc a thousand times by Whatsapp and they just forward me to another seller, without solving my problem!!!!!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi maylana,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, when an order is parked this is usually when we need further information before we can confirm the order, if no confirmation has been sent, and you haven't signed the agreement no order will be there to cancel, I advise speaking to our Mobile Sales team on 0800 052 0238?

Regards

Paul.

So basically it's already cancelled?

Hi maylana,

Thanks for coming back to us, did you speak to our Sales team, is this what they have advised?

Regards

Paul.

No, I did not.
I don't have a SIM to call.
I'm waiting someone to send me a WhatsApp or SMS or a DM here.

Hi maylana,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry this isn't something we can assist with, it would need to be our sales team/ customer relations who would need to cancel the order, there is a Text option however as you have advised you do not have a Sim this wouldn't be possible,  if you are able to use another phone you would need to give us a call?

Regards

Paul.