Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order

I put an order through for a Pay Monthly IPhone 7 + IPad on Monday.

I received an email straight after to say “There's only a few more checks between you and the good stuff. You'll find out soon if your order's confirmed when you get an email or call from us.” 

Ive heard nothing since and I can’t find any record of any order when I log into my virgin account. Should it be there or will it only appear once the order is confirmed?

I had organised for the new phone to be delivered yesterday as I’m currently without a working handset. Why let people choose a delivery date before the order is confirmed and then not bother to advise them of the delay? I’d just like to know if the order is likely to go through and if it’s going to take much longer - if it’s going to take too long I’ll just go and buy a new handset from a phone shop and cancel the whole order.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order

Hi EmmyLou86, thanks for getting in touch - apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Apologies for any issues with your order as well. They wouldn't show online until they've been confirmed for dispatch. An order can be parked for numerous reasons - if you still need help getting this cleared up please send me your order reference number and I'll get back to you asap. 

Tom 

0 Kudos