Menu
AILS13
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order

I ordered iPhone 11 on Friday 11th September and was told it would be here the 14th. I have had no confirmation to say it is on way so I checked my orders to see it is parked and there are issues with processing my order? I can’t receive any phone calls as I have no contract with my current phone hence the reason I ordered a new one and need it urgently!! 

0 Kudos
AILS13
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order

Still not had any reply or email if this is going to take any longer I would like to know how to cancel! 

0 Kudos
AILS13
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Been over a week now still not heard a thing about what’s happening with my phone! Customer service is ridiculous!! 

0 Kudos
Mwilliams01
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I ordered a mobile yesterday...iv had a email telling me my order number & were doing a few more checks !! Iv rang them up and was told I didn’t sing for my order.  But I never had a email telling me to do so !!!!!!!   Now I have to wait till Monday for a phone call that I might not get ......can someone tell me how to sort this out please. Iv been a customer for 10 yrs plus and I’m not happy at all with this. 

0 Kudos
Mwilliams01
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone help since all the call centres are shut. I finally rang up this afternoon I spoke to a very nice lady that told me I had to sing digitally?   So she sent me the Email saying> (how to complete the credit agreement). Wich I clicked  the link Put in my back details and singed it. Then I got another saying > (thanks for you order) and I would get another one Shortly telling me my tracking number e.c.t, this was at 2pm this afternoon iv had nothing since ".".......... she did all the credit checks e.c.t that came back fine ..I have a order number and credit agreement number. My problem now is ...... how do I now that this s all gone though!!  As all the customer services are shut. Wich I can’t understand the online help is just a bot !!!!! And there doesn’t seem anyone on here to help. I’m loosing the will to live with virgin media. I would of at lest thought there would of been some help. They need some better online help the service has been rubbish ...I’m now left waiting till Monday not knowing weather my order has gone through.  If I would of known this from the start I wouldn’t of ordered the phone it’s been a nightmare 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi AILS13,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the late reply, and to hear you're having some issues with your mobile order being parked.

This happens when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then.

If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you within 24- 72 hours hours, if not the order would be released. the other reason this may be parked would be if the credit check has failed.

Have you had any contact since posting?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
AILS13
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi iv not heard anything since placing my order I can’t recieve texts or phone calls so only way of contacting me is through email but still not half anything come through 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming AILS13,

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you and take a closer look (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos