Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order

I ordered a mobile on Sunday which I need urgently as my phone is broken. It is now parked and I have tried to get hold of someone about this for two days with no joy. I can't cancel it as there is no option and I can't get it. I wish I bought it from somewhere that would honour their promise and deliver it within 24hrs. How do I get it, or cancel it so I can go and buy a phone!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order

Having had no replies, and essentially getting nowhere. And having read so many more posts from people in my position, I have reported this 'parked order' issue to Trading Standards this morning, as I'm not sure that Virgin Mobile are acting entirely in line with consumer rights!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order

Hi JDav78,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry your order has been parked when you really need a phone. I can appreciate you're keen to understand what is happening.

An order is usually parked due to our team needing more information from you or having to run some extra checks.

I will pop you a private message in case you haven't heard back from our team yet, and I can help you.

I'll speak to you there.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos