Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order

I placed an order on Saturday for a contact sim for an iPhone 11 with air pods was waiting for a call or email from the customer service team unfortunately I missed 3 calls today with my phone being off and it says that my order has been parked can anyone tell me what this means thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order

HI Liamf1997, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry to hear that the order has been parked, an order is usually parked/paused due to a number of reasons and some include credit check, out of stock item and incorrect address etc. Can you confirm if you have managed to get this resolved or still require assistance? - Chris. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My order was parked because I stupidly tried to set up a Direct Debit with a card that expires on Sunday.

All sorted now and hopefully I should be the owner of a iPhone 11 sometime tomorrow.

Problem then was I'd tried to sort it this morning and ending up actually requesting another. That's all sorted now thanks to the help of the chat team.

it is very frustrating when it's going wrong, and it stresses me out I start running around shouting Cancel Cancel......but I don't really mean it. I wouldn't have put the order in if I didn't really want it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI lifeonlockdown, thanks for the message and we are glad to see that you were able to get this resolved, please let us know how it goes tomorrows or message us if you need anything -  Chris. 

0 Kudos