Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order?????

I placed an order yesterday for a pay monthly mobile.  Order was placed with no problems.  Logged into my account this morning and the status of my order is parked?  I am a little confused as the delivery date for my order is 26th May, tomorrow.  Please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order?????

Hello Michlew1978

Thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your recent mobile order. We appreciate you taking the time to raise this here and welcome to the community.

We can see you raised this on Monday 25th May 2020 and advised that delivery was arranged for the following day, can you confirm if the handset has now been delivered?

Sometimes we 'park' orders to carry out some additional checks, these could be for things such as identity confirmation or just further information required.

Rob

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there.  I called customer care who advised me my order had been declined.  My husband who is the virgin media account holder ordered the phone for me again on a better deal and this was delivered today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Michlew1978, sorry to hear of the initial issues but glad to hear this has now been resolved.

If you need us in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch here 🙂

Stay safe

Rob

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much

Stay safe

0 Kudos
Highlighted