Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Parked Order !!

Ordered yesterday seen people have had orders parked for a week so thought i'd get this done now as i need this phone ASAP

Seems to be a really floored system for a new customer that the order gets parked without you even knowing unless you go check, please contact me to get this sorted asap as i'm pretty sure you've took a payment without delivering the phone

Contact me ASAP !

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order

Hi Tomwoods1992,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

I will private message you to look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Order !!

Well I have BB TV package  and 2 mobile contracts, So my sons contract ran out 6 months ago with EE and I said you are paying £47 for just a sim so we will get you on Virgin with the rest of us as its stupid just renewing one phone with a different company, so phone chose DD set up to come out the 14th this month and Email this morning at 8.30 am saying phone on the way, then check the delivery tracker which says phone returned to virgin.

I then spent 2 hours talking to some on PC window who could not confirm yes or no, so phoned them  they said that some of the info I put in when ordered the phone was wrong, I said I'm phoning you on my virgin home number I have confirmed my virgin passwords how much I pay virgin etc so now  give me a delivery date' no we can't till the fraud team contact you tomorrow.

I said hold on I have gave you my bank card details and set up a DD and you say fraud, well I'm going to cancel all DDs to Virgin as maybe my account has been compromised, oh no don't do that as your account is fine' so where is the phone then

I'm blind in my right eye have failing sight in the other and they say some info does not match but won't say what. I ordered online and it appears that I created another account by mistake as I thought I was just creating a sign in thing like you do with Virgin TV to watch on the PC.

Anyway I said I need to talk to someone in England as I gave my bank and card details to you, and here was the answer and it was the most amazing thing I have ever heard. We the virgin mobile phone provider have not got a phone number for them. That's right a company that supplies my phone and free calls to virgin to virgin phones do not have a number for each other. So I need to wait till the fraud squad phone me  and how will I be able to convince them I'm me after failing to convince Virgin Media even phoning from the virgin supplied landline that I am me, well the only way I can think is to ask the fraud team for the time then cancel the  £122 due to come out on the 11th Oct for TV BB etc and tell them now ask Virgin TV when DD was cancelled and I bet they say now, that should convince them I'm me and the one that controls the bank account that pays them monthly without fail. I was refused a manager to speak to or someone in England and had a choice with a bot or human who i understand is just programmed to give a set load of answers and the bot is as well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi pavmas

Thank you for visiting our community forum pages and for taking the time to post.

We would like to apologise for any disappointing experience and inconvenience caused. We can appreciate that this is frustrating.

Sometimes when orders are placed additional checks may be carried out which will result in the order being 'parked'. 

We are confident that when the appropriate team get in touch tomorrow as agreed we can look towards the correct resolution to this moving forward.

If you do not receive a call tomorrow please let us know on here. 

We do appreciate your continued patience in the meantime. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It's not that its the fact that no one seems to be able to make decisions. I understand the need for security but the DD is done  and I am a regular customer. This morning I have an email saying you new mobile bill DD come out on 14th OCT and the same with the phone due on 14th OCT. My problem is I have signed a new contract with virgin and come the 14th I have to pay EE  £48 and pay virgin £47 because I can't  end EE contract till virgin sorts this out and I have the actual phone and number here to use. From what I understand is that it will remain undelivered till fraud dept clear it, well that's all and fine but this should be sorted in a day. I have signed a  credit agreement contract for a phone  as I have done many times paying through my bank that I pay all virgin services with. If Virgin are going to put blocks on delivery for further checks I have no problem  with this but they should make sure they have enough staff.  And you know the error was not even caused by me it was that talk window thing as I did not know what password she was wanting as it was not clear. I will now phone in future because if you make a mistake  ordering online it becomes a nightmare. The thing is when I phone virgin and they explained the password they wanted I gave them it and that was fine but the woman said she had to wait till the fraud dept cleared when really it should have been done there and then I think..

Joe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi still no phone call from Virgin despite them promising to phone yesterday. Now For the new phone The DD debit is set up and due to come out of my account on the 14th as all Virgin DDs are around the same date despite me moving this last phone from EE to virgin I can't finish off this EE contract till this new phone comes so by the 14th I will be paying EE for a phone that ran out of contract 6 months ago that I have just got round to changing and a non turned up Virgin mobile so £48 to EE £47 to virgin. I need the virgin phone and the new virgin sim to transfer the number over. It's simple really deliver the phone so I can swap the number over and then leave EE. I have had no problems before. So you asked me to let you know. One thing that bothers me an this really does, If Virgin halted my phone because the say a mismatch of information and it was passed to the fraud department then I would like to know why it takes so long for a fraud to be dealt with as I trust you with my bank details yet your fraud dept drags its feet. If they really felt any fraud with my account why was I not contacted instantly instead of me having to talk to someone the other side of the world that could not supply me with an Virgin UK phone number. I need answers.  The way I see it I order a phone online they ask for my bank details and bank card they then refuse to deliver the phone but set up DD, I try to speak to someone who gives no information I am refused my request speak from a manager, I am told no UK phone number and then told the fraud team will be in contact tomorrow but they never. Something at the back of my mind saying something not right here. 

You know the best of it is I don't even use a mobile its my wife and kids I think they are a total waste of time and I have proved my point as I have wasted 2 days on this mobile phone that I am paying for but never turned up.

I have supplied clips from my bank account to show that it is me indeed that ordered the phone and it is me that pays it now if that is not good enough for Virgin then I don't know what else I can say or do.

Joe

NK2.jpgNK.jpgdd.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Johnny Johnny are you there Johnny' talk to me Rambo talk to me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon pavmas,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see this issue is still on going.

Let's take a look at this together. Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi pavmas,

I've sent you a PM, we'll crack on over that method for you

Thank you

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Un Update to my problem listed above. I was never my fault they just made it look like that and have put me through a week of getting nowhere. The fact is they never had the stock and will not have ill November. I kind of knew this as nothing made sense but the sheer fact that Virgin set up a DD to take £47 out my account on 14th Oct despite knowing that they had no phones in stock till NOV should set alarm bells ringing in the UK, We have just saw Thomas Cook do this we saw Tiny PCs do it. I cancelled my DD for the phone and the contract. If you are reading this and they park a phone they are lying they will go through and through security check when really they are messing you about. Today I was told the phone was cancelled then put through to another operator who said that it was not cancelled and would now set a delivery date then came what I knew all along that they had no stock and it would be delivered in Nov, I cancelled it and went into my bank to cancel DDs for a phone I never got and as soon as all contracts run out with Virgin I will be away. You  will never get to speak to a supervisor or anyone from the UK its all American run and you are forced to deal with people who don't think like you.

0 Kudos