Menu
ACundy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parked Mobile Order

Order ID:100001132457218  
Date:Saturday 1st August, 2020  

Please could you investigate and let me know why this order is parked.

I an existing customer of over 20 years with tv/phone and broadband and several years with Virgin Media mobile.

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Mobile Order

Good Afternoon ACundy,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see you were left in the dark in regards to your order.

Have you been issued with any further information in regards to your order since your post on Sunday?

If you're still unsure, drop a response below and I'll be happy to look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
ACundy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked Mobile Order

David,

All sorted thanks. I guess it was parked as credit checks could not be completed fully at the weekend. I did have a text chat on Sunday and the agent mentioned credit checks and that someone would contact me on Monday. No one called but the order was unparked and delivered on Tuesday.

As a bit of feedback it would be useful if the website gave a bit more info rather than a blanket "parked". I was quite concerned initially as there is no way in the world I would fail a credit check, unless an absence of any form of debt would affect it!

Had the message said "Parked - we can only complete credit checks Monday to Friday" it would have been far more helpful and less worrying.

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos