Menu
Nodrog1712
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Painful Experience

On the 5th of November, unknown to me and through no fault of mine Virgin took the decision to deactivate my mobile number!

I have spent many hours trying to talk to various Virgin technical teams to get my mobile number reactivated. Every time I call I am told a different story and they now sate they cannot reactivate my original mobile number.

To say that this is very stressful and very annoying is a understatement. I cant believe that a company that spend 100's of millions of pounds on IT infrastructure/systems does not have the capability to resolve this issue

Very Very POOR..................................... 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Painful Experience

why did thet deactivate it?
Was it PAYG or contract?
When was the last time you made a chargeable call on it
0 Kudos
Nodrog1712
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Its part of a TV/BB/ bundle. Monthly DD payment for the bundle.

Your tariff: Ultimate Oomph Unlimited SIM
Your monthly cost: Included in your Oomph bundle View Oomph bundle bill >
Your allowance: Unlimited Virgin mobile minutes, Unlimited Data, Unlimited Texts, Unlimited Minutes

But they needed a separate DD for the mobile as well but is only £0 invoiced every month.

This DD got messed up, I have a new DD in place now for the Mobile and I was told everything would be fine, but yet another person has now stated that was incorrect and my number has gone..............

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Nodrog1712 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm really sorry for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each customer ASAP. 

I'm sorry to hear that there has been an issue with the Oomph SIM. Have we since confirmed the number has been lost, or are we still working on this? 

Let me know and we'll do our best to help with this 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nodrog1712
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They are still working on it, but I would like an update ASAP.
0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I see, really sorry about this @Nodrog1712 

I'll pop you a private message now to take some details and look in to this for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos