Menu
P-L
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

PUC Code

• Hi, How do I get my puc code please when my virgin media SIM card is not working.
0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: PUK Code

It is available via your online account 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
P-L
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I don’t have a mobile account as this was set up by virgin as a free offer with your broadband. I have tried to log onto the broadband account but that’s no help. I have had enough problems trying to get the old virgin sim  to work and a new virgin sim to work but they don’t , they just say emergency only. I have spent the last week trying to sort out the sims and finally gave up.  Now it seems I can’t get the puc so now what do I do, I’m ill and my phone is my only communication between the hospital and doctor. Also when I try to sign in it says not recognised, so I ask for help on the form which asks for Mobil Number, Last Name  and post code and it says NOT RECOGNISED this is really putting a lot of stress on me, I can’t use my phone, I can’t get help and I can’t sign in, thanks virgin for all your help in making me more ill.

0 Kudos
P-L
Joining in
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

As I don’t get any answers or any help you can take your mobile phone package and shove it where the sun don’t shine. I’m Going to a proper mobile phone company that is about every other provider out there.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@P-L This is a community forum between members with some input from the team. It is not front line support. 

I'll see if I can get an escalation for you.

BTW If you still have the plastic card that contained the SIM it is printed on there.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
P-L
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: PUC Code

Yes I still have the card, let me just say before you go any further that I can not log into my account as it says I don’t have an account and when I try to setup a new account it say in all ready registered.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting confused. Are you asking for a PUK code to unlock a SIM or a PAC code to move your number to another network?

0 Kudos
P-L
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I want to move my number to another provider as Virgin Media SIM cards no longer work on my phone also I try to log on and it says I am not registered and when I register it tells me I am registered 5 days I have been trying to sort this out and now I have had enough of trying. Moving is my only option but getting my code is also just a dream because your system does not recognise me and the it does but it will not take my password to get it.

Please don’t send me a link to sign in as it’s not an option as stated above.

0 Kudos
P-L
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

My friend just put the sim into his Samsung and the also says “emergency only” I think that proves you sent me a duff SIM card and gave me all these problems, thanks for nothing.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @P-L 

I am really sorry to hear that you are still having some issues with your sim card and online account. 

If you haven't left, I would really like to look at getting this sorted for you. 

Please do let me know how you would like to proceed. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos