Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PAYG

Can please somebody start a dialogue with me.

Nobody at the helpline can understand what I am trying to tell them! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAYG

OK. This is a community board with some input from Virgin

If you can outline your problem someone may know the answer

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Years ago I had four PAYG numbers registered on my account and also a card with which I topped them up. Then one day Virgin updated their website and when I logged in I could only see two of the numbers, which by that time had expired. When I went to register my current number (it was was one of the original four) it came up with the already registered. Consequently I phoned up and spoke to the helpline and they could still see the number at their end but could not offer any logical reason or solution as to why I could not see it. I got absolutely nowhere with them, so I left it as I could still top-up via the ATMs.

Move forward a few years to today and I need to top-up but when I phoned them and pointed out again the problem with my number (getting the same message) and being unable to register it but it seems still they have access to the number but not me. They had details of my out of date debit card linked to the account (or at least that was the impression) and when they tried to update those records they said they were sending messages to phone but I was receiving nothing. 

I need somebody who can sort the problem out with the 'hidden' number PDQ as I need to top up asap and in future need to do it without a 25 minute phone call!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MarkyPB,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

What I will do is private message you to look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos