Menu
warriorsq
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PAYG sim card issue

My parents both have Virgin Doro PAYG phones that they use but there both showing "invalid sim" and so unusable atm. Wonder if they need new sim cards? They've not received any in the post and any advice would be great thx

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAYG sim card issue

Hi warriorsq,

Thanks for posting on the community forums, many apologies for our delayed response.

I'm sorry to hear both your parents are having some issues with their SIM cards. Had they received any notification explaining that their SIMs needed to be changed? 

Please let me know if you've been able to get this sorted for them since posting. If not, I'll be more than happy to help further - it sounds like they both may need replacement SIMs.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
warriorsq
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

No it's still ongoing. They've had no notification but if it's by txt they wouldn't know how to open the messages as they are over 80 and just use the phones to ring each other when out. 

Unfortunately my girlfriend has breast cancer so I'm not local to them atm and haven't had the time to really help them. If there's anything you could do via PM that would be great 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi warriorsq

My sincere apologies this hasn't been picked up sooner

I don't know if this is still on going but I certainly will seek to take ownership to ensure that if you still need our help, we will be on hand to assist in a more timely manner

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos