Menu
Harvey85
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PAYG Sim Barred

Hi, Awhile back I received a text from Virgin Media stating "as we haven't noticed any recent activity on this SIM we'll be barring services in 42 days. Need help? Just call 789".

I understand why this happens, to recycle unused numbers for them to be reissued back into the system, which is fine.  But my problem is now after being on hold for over 50 mins to Virgin and finally speaking to a human and them telling me all I had to do was top up my credit and my sim would work again which I did and have evidence on my bank statement but my sim remains barred. So today I've spoken to a guy at Virgin called Roy who told me I have not topped up any credit and he CANNOT reactivate my sim and there was nothing he could do for me. So Virgin have took my money, not reactivated my SIM and are now denying it, surely this is NOT right? Please help.

0 Kudos
Harvey85
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAYG Sim Barred

Any of the Forum Team able to help me please?

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Harvey85, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed response.

I'm also sorry to hear about the problem you've had with your SIM and top-up credit. I'd like to take a look from here and see what we can do to help - please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me with the requested info so we can assist further.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Harvey85
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tom, I have replied via PM

0 Kudos