cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Refund

FedUp71
Tuning in

I went to use my PAYG mobile today which I keep in the car for emergencies and found no service. I now see that the service was pulled in January. I received no notification of this and now need to claim a refund of my credit. Can anyone on here help me with this?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @FedUp71,

Thank you for confirming your details in private.

I have found that you was notified 12 times since August last year via SMS message, regarding the closure of PAYG. The money was then transferred to a charity. However I have requested for a cheque refund for the remaining balance that was on your account. This should come to you in the next 10 days.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @FedUp71,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see this.

We sent notification out to everyone who is on PAYG.

I will send you a private message, please get back to me when you can.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @FedUp71,

Thank you for confirming your details in private.

I have found that you was notified 12 times since August last year via SMS message, regarding the closure of PAYG. The money was then transferred to a charity. However I have requested for a cheque refund for the remaining balance that was on your account. This should come to you in the next 10 days.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Thank you Hayley.

I did not see any of the text messages as I keep the phone in the car and only turn it on now and then, and when I turned it on today the service had already been withdrawn.

Anyway, many thanks for your help with this. You've sorted  everything really quickly.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That is understandable @FedUp71, I am glad I was able to get this sorted for you.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the night! 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team