Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PARKED order!

• I'm experiencing the exact same issue as other people on here. Saying you's can have my phone with me the next day then hear nothing back and log in to find order has been parked. Can someone explain why this number of orders are being parked? And if this is because of backlogged orders why are you still giving next day delivery dates? Currently on hold for 30 mins trying to get through to see what's going on and more than likely just cancel the order. I've my checked credit profile and can't see any searches on there so I'm guessing it can't be because of failed credit check. Need this sorted ASAP so that I can go back to 3 mobile and tell them I'm not leaving as I've already put my notice in with them and got a PAC code. Shame as if this had of went smoothly you would of had another 3 contracts off me. Also probably going to cancel TV and broadband services as your customer service is terrible!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: PARKED order!

Hi there @Chrisw891

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you had some issues with your mobile order last week. I have located your account from your forum information and can see that this should now be ok - have you had any updates from us since you last posted to our wall? 

If you need any further help or updates, please do let us know and we can pop you a Private Message and go through some security with you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos