Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC

Jed12
Tuning in

I lost my old SIM card but need to get PAC for new account 

15 REPLIES 15

Good afternoon, on the Switching page it says that I received a virgin media card but I didn't because virgin media canceled my order without notifying me I don't know why and I didn't receive any card but I'm going to change operators and I need a PAC code. Yours sincerely. 

Good afternoon, Dannylau, I've tried everything but it wasn't successful because my number was blocked by virgin media and I can't send messages to order the PAC code. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @djpelo32,

Thanks for coming back to us. I've sent you a Private Message to go over this query further privately.

My message can be accessed by clicking on the envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Please respond to my message when you have a moment so I can assist further and look into this for you.

Thank you. 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good morning Paulina, I can't access the private message and I don't see any envelope. Yours sincerely. 

Hello, is there another way for us to talk? Maybe by email or wattsap? 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @djpelo32,

If you scroll to the top of the Forum page, on the red banner on the right hand side, there will be a few icons. One of the icons will be an envelope. If you click on it, you'll see my message. 

If you're unable to access this, you can text us on 07533051809 or send us a WhatsApp message on 07305327112 or even give us a call on 150/ 03454541111 to discuss this further. However, you'll be put through to a different team, not to myself.

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs