Menu
Becky16
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

PAC code & Fraud

I was sent a text from Virgin, the usual way a few days ago with a link to more information regarding a PAC code which I hadn't requested, but as it had come from the usual text system, I clicked on the link.  Since then, I have had no signal anywhere and have today found out that my bank account has been cleaned out which is possibly linked to this.  I have no way of contacting Virgin at the moment so if someone could please look into this as soon as possible please.  I spent the last hour on the phone to the Fraud team of my bank who are investigating their end.  I was advised to contact you. 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC code & Fraud

I've escalated this post up to the team

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Becky16, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry to hear this and I can fully appreciate any upset and concern this has caused you. 

Did the text advise anything about getting in touch with us if you hadn't requested the PAC?

We will certainly need to take a closer look into this and get this sorted ASAP. 

I'll pop you a personal message now and we can take it from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
jonnyblock
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The same thing has happened to me today. The text from Virgin said nothing about getting in touch if it was not requested. I assumed it was spam. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry to hear this and I can fully appreciate any upset and concern this has caused you. 

Have you requested this? Did you managed to get in touch with us in regards to this? 

Would you like us to take a further look for you. Chris.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI jonnyblock, have you heard back from the IT ticket? Chris 

0 Kudos